Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vlatovlaska Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2016, 08:07 AM
    Looking for e-mail list software
    Greetings. I'm the administrator for a regional non-profit. We've begun to grow beyond using Googlegroups, Yahoo groups, GroupSpaces, and the like for our listservs, which are used both to send out news and for discussion. Suggestions of specific programs to check out would be most welcome. Here are the features I'm looking for:

• Direct add members
    • Bulk import/export of members
    • Bulk delete of members
    • Members can post
    • The ability to not allow self-subscribing
    • Archive messages
    • Support for attachments
    • Bounce management would be nice
    • Doesn't require having my own host
    • Low cost or free

Check out some similar questions!

Can you recommend a mail-order software for a bookstore? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I have a small bookstore and recently decided to go online with my sales. I'm trying to find a software that will help me keep track of orders, and customer addresses. I know I can do a lot of that from scratch, but I just wonder if there is any SIMPLE software--maybe even freeware--to...

List the stages of software development and maintenance and t perspectives phases [ 1 Answers ]

List the stages of software development and maintenance and t perspectives phases? List five types of productivity software tools?

Black list software for pocket PC [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I know that there is a black list or call filltering software with answering machin for mobile phone But what I'm looking for is for pocket PC ï-mate or qtek 2020" Thanks

Software for mass e-mail to 6ooo receipents [ 2 Answers ]

We R Ngo Working For Cause Of Vidarbha(india) Farmers And Daily Send Our Press Realease To Morethan 6000 Receipants ,need Soft Ware To Send Mail To These All Receipant In One Stroke,pl Help Regards, Vidarbha Jan Andolan Samiti

Christmas list Software [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody recommend some good software suitable for compiling Christmas card lists and addresses. One that could print labels / envelopes and is compatible with other address books such as Outlook would be good

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.