Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 26, 2016, 04:53 AM
    Was he just trying to get attention?
    My male friend from May and I had short thrill.It died down montj ago.I would see him walking since we live in same neighborhood.Hes fifty don't work or drive and live with his mom and sister.He still goes to clubs on weekend.Anyway he stip texting so I czn chase him at least I think.
    One day last week he text me when he knes I was off from work.I replied the next day but no reply.I text him again two days later but again he replied after I was home from work.
    I asked wyd.He replied waiting for you to meet me.
    I was ready see him but by the time I saw the next text he said just playing.I said oh was gonna meet you are you busy.No reply.but
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2016, 05:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    My male friend from May and I had short thrill.It died down montj ago.I would see him walking since we live in same neighborhood.Hes fifty don't work or drive and live with his mom and sister.He still goes to clubs on weekend.Anyway he stip texting so I czn chase him at least I think.
    One day last week he text me when he knes I was off from work.I replied the next day but no reply.I text him again two days later but again he replied after I was home from work.
    I was ready see him but by the time I saw the next text he said just playing.I said oh was gonna meet you are you busy.No reply.but
    He's Fifty, unemployed, lives with mom still, doesn't drive, and you want ANYTHING to do with him why exactly? He sounds like the worlds biggest loser. And certainly NOT a catch anyone would want.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 26, 2016, 05:10 AM
    He 50 and still lives with Mommy? What a looser.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 26, 2016, 05:13 AM
    He was bored and just wanted to see if you are still easy to get.
    -

Jul 26, 2016, 05:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    He was bored and just wanted to see if you are still easy to get.
    Are you serious?
    Expert

Jul 26, 2016, 05:25 AM
    Are you serious?
    Yes, she's serious. Is this the same guy you asked about on June 24?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...an-825738.html
    -

Jul 26, 2016, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Yes, she's serious. Is this the same guy you asked about on June 24?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...an-825738.html
    Was it for attention though
    Expert

Jul 26, 2016, 05:30 AM
    How would we know? We don't know him. Looks more like he thinks of you as sloppy seconds.

Also, why do you care? He is a 50 year old loser who still loves with his mommy. He has nothing positive to offer.
    -

Jul 26, 2016, 06:14 AM
    Umm no one no knows any intentions on here but that's reason for site an opinion.Sloppy seconds he live with mom sister and niece slippery seconds to whom he's not even married
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 26, 2016, 06:55 AM
    Just my opinion, you ask the wrong question. You should be asking why you are still stuck on this JOKER?

It's been obvious he plays you for a sucker, and you let him so you must like being played for a sucker, because if you didn't, you would have ignored him, and left him alone, a LONG time ago.

Just MY opinion though!
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 26, 2016, 07:11 AM
    You're a booty call. Why do you think he's texting you when he KNOWS that you're off work or at home?

All he wants is sex. Do you want something more?

I would honestly just cut ties with him and focus on a more rewarding relationship.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 26, 2016, 08:59 AM
    Lisa, this may sound harsh but you have been posting here for several years and many of the questions tend to deal with the same type-what does it mean when he/a man ...?

We keep giving you opinions and advice which usually boils down to communicate with the person and/or ignore and move on. Instead of doing either, you seem to obsess over the situation.

Frankly, most of his behavior sounds more like he is 15 instead of 50 and you sound like a 14 year old wondering if the captain of the football team still likes you. What does it matter what he thinks as long he isn't spreading it around the neighborhood that you are easy? Only he knows what he is thinking and why he is playing games.

What should matter to you is what you are thinking and how you are reacting. What are you thinking? Why are you responding to him? Why are you letting him get to you? Why do you allow any man to cause this much confusion in your life? Why do you tend to read so much into their words and actions and ask outsiders when you should be communicating with them? If asking for clarification is too difficult, then ignore and move on. If they won't or can't carry on a conversation, then ignore and move on. In either situation, one or both of you are not ready for a relationship whether it be friendship or romantic.

Here's a tip: If you are buying him things/loaning money, acting as a chauffer, making out/having sex, but not having meaningful conversations, then you are being used as a booty call for when he bombs at the club/bar and he is a mooch. If he texts you when he knows you are off, but doesn't respond when he know you are working, he wants somethingand is using you.

I highly suggest thinking about finding someone who can help you learn how to effectively communicate and to learn to listen to yourself without getting caught up in second-guessing yourself. I think if you trusted your own thoughts more that you wouldn't be asking us the "What does it mean...?" questions. I think if you stop and listen to yourself that you will find you already have the answers.
    -

Jul 27, 2016, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    You're a booty call. Why do you think he's texting you when he KNOWS that you're off work or at home?

All hIe wants is sex. Do you want something more?

I would honestly just cut ties with him and focus on a more rewarding relationship.
    But we go out in public during day. I can only see him when I get off my second nob.I am home from am until 11 pm. I have neen with him in am. We go park and chill by water and I listen to his poetry.Bit I have tight schedule.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2016, 04:36 AM
    He's still the worlds biggest LOSER...

50, doesn't have a place of his own... a job, OR his own transportation... and he lives with mommy...

Seriously... what is his excuse? And that's all it is, an excuse because nobody his age has a valid reason for all of those.

He has more in common with the average 10 year old than any adult out there.

He has NOTHING to provide ANYONE.....not you, not anyone.
    Expert

Jul 28, 2016, 05:12 AM
    What do you see in him? He has no life, no future. This loser could never provide for you.

Don't you have ant self respect? Is a 50 year ago led jobless loser, who still lives with mommy, a positive influence?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Attention please help [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about a woman and her son that move into this house that has been divided into two apartment. The owner of the house lives in the other side and he has a son. The woman later discovers that there is hidden secret passages inside the walls and the owner son had been drugging her up and...

Is she just trying to get my attention [ 3 Answers ]

I met this girl online just like my last post. She has opened up to me on several personal issues, but one issue bugs the heck out of me which I am trying to understand. Ten months ago, she said she was raped by a close friend. She didn't call the cops nor did she go to the hospital. About two...

Does he like ME or just ATTENTION? [ 40 Answers ]

I was going out with this guy once every week or two for a couple months. We really enjoyed hanging out and talking -we had lots of interests and values in common and he was good looking. There was an age gap though -I was closer to 20, he was closer to 30. A rather large experience gap when it...

Something new to my attention [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I have discovered a couple small spot like 'things' on my penis head. Im 100% sure its not an std as I've had the same sexual partner for about 3 years now and prior to that I had tests done at my health clinic and proved negative as did she. Any idea what these could be - I'm mainly...

View more questions Search