Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Melissamaex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2016, 01:54 PM
    I have three boyfriends what should I do?
    I have three boyfriends and I don't know what to do like should I keep this going on or what. This has been going on for almost a year and they don't know about each other. I have been with the first one for like a year and a half and I'm I love with him but we always fight and I've caught him talking to other girls. So that makes me feel a less guilty. Whenever we fight I go out with one of my other two boyfriends. The other two are I love with him but I just really like them. I don't have sex with all three just with the one I'm in love with because I can't ever imagine sleeping with three guys at the same time. What should I do I need advice I feel like I am too far deep in this
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2016, 02:03 PM
    Keep you pants on for one thing.

Second... make you mind up because you deserve whatever happens when they find out... and it's a matter of WHEN, not IF its going to happen.

Or stay away from ALL of them until you are capable of making you mind up.

In the end, this is a situation of your own making... whatever happens... is all on you.

Pick one, get rid of the others... if you can't do that. Get rid of all three,

Because if ANY of them were right for you... you really wouldn't have a problem making that choice.

.... and you aren't "in love" with any of them...you have an infatuation with them. HUGE difference that you will see when you get older and understand what love really is.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 24, 2016, 03:04 PM
    You're in love(?) with a cheater so you cheat too, and like most cheaters you have to lie to keep this charade a secret. So what are you tired of, the lying, the cheating or what?

Dump them all and start all over without the lying, or cheating and learn what a healthy honest dating experience is, and maybe find a true love. Being cheated on is never an excuse for cheating, and it seldom ends well in the long run playa!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2016, 06:44 PM
    Hmm I detect teen hormones in play! How old are you?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 25, 2016, 03:38 AM
    You think you are in far too deep; really, you think? You must have very low self esteem to get in a situation such as this. Yes, how old are you and are you using protection when having sex with this one guy ?

I would suggest you distance yourself from all three and stay out of relationships until you realize you can handle it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 25, 2016, 04:45 AM
    Ask yourself WHY you need that much male attention, and WHY you choose to cheat rather than get rid of the cheating boyfriend.

How do you call that love?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2016, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissamaex View Post
    I have three boyfriends and I don't know what to do like should I keep this going on or what. This has been going on for almost a year and they don't know about each other. I have been with the first one for like a year and a half and I'm I love with him but we always fight and I've caught him talking to other girls. So that makes me feel a less guilty. Whenever we fight I go out with one of my other two boyfriends. The other two are I love with him but I just really like them. I don't have sex with all three just with the one I'm in love with because I can't ever imagine sleeping with three guys at the same time. What should I do I need advice I feel like I am too far deep in this
    Gee... He's talking to other girls and YOU are DATING other guys.. hardly the same is it...

Ever hear the Phrase " The pot calling the Kettle black" ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 25, 2016, 05:49 AM
    It is called often casual dating, but you should be clear with all of them, that this is not a committed relationship and that you are or can see other guys.

Be honest.

Because one person cheats, does not make it OK for you to cheat.

If you are telling one or more that you love them, then you are in a promise to commit. So you decide.

Sounds like you really don't love any of them really and need to dump all and find a better one
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 25, 2016, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissamaex View Post
    Dump them all and find some one else.

You're in love but aren't in a long term mood with boy#1. If you were you wouldn't be asking this question. You don't respect him enough to actually stay monogamous with him, unless you've talked to him about exclusivity. The other two are just diversions that you like to play with. I think you've introduced too many potential toxic elements into your primary relationship.

The only way out and keep your primary is to dump the other two and address the issues you have in that relationship. Conflict is normal in any healthy relationship but you need to know how to resolve the conflict constructively or the relationship will be doomed.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 25, 2016, 08:20 AM
    Leave all three of them alone, Period!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 25, 2016, 01:14 PM
    You're not in love with number one, otherwise there would be no #2 and #3. It's as simple as that. When you're in love you don't cheat, so stop believing you're in love.

He talks to other girls, you date other boys. You have no right to be upset with him for talking to other women, you're stringing along two other guys that think they're your boyfriend!

I think it's time to be alone for a while and figure out what you want, and how you can be a better girlfriend to the next guy that comes along, and hopefully you give yourself a lot of time before the next one.

Break up with all of them and reflect on your life.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Jul 26, 2016, 10:56 AM
    My advice, Break up with two (the ones you only like). And with the one whom you say that you love talk to him and say that you want to consider this relationship again. Take a break for a while, to really think about yourself if you really need to be in any relationship right now, or if you are ready for any commitment. Or Its just because you just wants to be with someone that's why you are in relationship or search your heart what'for thye,s the real problem.
    It may look hard to do but when you do it its going to be best for all four people involved, don't worry about hurting their feeling, because the situation is more hurtful now them and yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriends? [ 21 Answers ]

So I have been dating my boyfriend for a few weeks and we haven't hugged or anything :( I guess its not a big deal but my best friends just started dating this guy and the day they started dating they kissed. I don't know what to do and I don't even know if my boyfriend really does like me like he...

Boyfriends [ 6 Answers ]

So there's this guy who I like (3 years older than me) and he says he thinks of me as more than a friend but not a girlfriend.. What should I do because I really like this guy.

Boyfriends [ 3 Answers ]

I love my boyfriend and he says he loves me but he doesn't hang out with me. Does he really love me?

My boyfriends ex [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, me and my boyfriend have been together for about a year now. He has a child from a previous relationship. In which was not suppose to happen, she got pregnant a couple months into the relationship.Anyways she still calls him 24/7. well almost, morning till night. She gets mad if we go to pick...

View more questions Search