Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tazzey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2016, 01:48 PM
    Little tiny tiny bugs
    I have very very small bugs in my kitchen, looks like the very small ones you have in the bathroom sink, Tried everything, they go away for a few days but always return, no pets, I don't know what to do?? I do have a video of them, with a dime beside them. PLEASE HELP
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 24, 2016, 03:52 PM
    Post a pic to show them. Is your kitchen super clean; it could be food moths because they are feeding on a any grain, like an old package of bread left open.
    Check your cupboards.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 24, 2016, 05:49 PM
    Pantry moths are unlikely due to their size being larger than tazzey's title implies. Tazzey, if you have similar bugs in the bathroom, I would suspect the blue winged moth fly, often called a drainfly.

With all of the various traps and drain closures on the market, your best bet to get rid of them would be one of the enzyme based drain cleaners to remove the soap scum they lay eggs in from the sides of the drainpipe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny tiny tiny bug on bathroom [ 12 Answers ]

So just bought a new house. The master bathroom is a tub only which is very clean so I do use/enjoy it. Moved in the seventh of this month and as of yesterday noticed tiny tiny tiny black dots near my sink. I wipe them away thinking its dirt. Then later do it again and realize they are actually...

Little tiny bugs [ 13 Answers ]

just lastnite I kept noticing I would itch in random places like something was crawling(the crawl pretty fast) on me and it was a very little bug smaller than a period.I have found one at a time randomly Do you know what kind of bug this could be?

Tiny little bugs [ 5 Answers ]

Last night, I was up all night and kept feeling like things were crawling all over me. When I got up this morning, I looked in better light and there were these teeny tiny little bugs crawling on the bed and up my curtains. What could these things be? They don't bite, but you can feel them. They...

Tiny bugs, look like a tiny brain [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, It is that time of year again and those brain bugs are back. They fly, are kind of grey and don't seem to do much. They are around my bay windows and other sills, one on a wall here and there but not as much as the Bay. I was told once they might be sill bugs. Have no idea where they come...

What are these tiny white bugs? [ 2 Answers ]

I worked on a chicken farm last year, and I got an infestation in the carpets clothes,etc I had to wash and disinfect everything but now a year on I'm finding them again in clothes, they are very hard to see and they are white with reddy orange heads, please help it's getting me down and it makes...

View more questions Search