Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lonelygymnast Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2016, 01:17 PM
    Special Effect Softwares?
    I’m starting to become involved in film-making and I was wondering what kind of laptop would be best for video editing. One that has enough space for a few editing and special effects softwares. I’ve had some experience in video editing. I’m going to sell my old laptop which doesn’t have much space and I had a few simple softwares on it. I’d also like to know what softwares that would allow me to add an animal (such as a wolf or a tiger) to a video and make it appear to move around and interact with a person or objects. Any other special effects softwares that you know of would be very helpful. Thanks!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 24, 2016, 01:33 PM
    There is so much to choose from. As far as a laptop goes then your going to want a top of the line one. Max the memory for it and get a large ssd too.

It is not going to be a cheap journey. For software your going to need high end too. You could be looking at very expensive wares. All together you might be outlaying $10,000. Also make sure your adaptor has Bluetooth. Many cameras can hook direct to it for on the fly editing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Special present for that special guy [ 5 Answers ]

So I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years and everything is peachy, I want to get him something really amazing for either christmas or our 4 yrs annerversary. All I can come up with is a watch? I have about £350 to spend? Any ideas?

Computer softwares [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Would like to ask if Computer software are to be capitalized? Appreciates your great help. Thanks

How does burning fossil fuels effect the greenhouse effect [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering how all this works ?

Total effect + income effect = Substitution effect? [ 1 Answers ]

In intermediate economics we are told that Total Effect = Income effect + Substitution effect but in advance level this relation is changed to Total effect+income effect = substitution effect why is that? Please explain with logic

View more questions Search