Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rsplinters Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2016, 10:17 AM
    Plot of all commodity unit prices vs annual consumption
    Years ago I remember of plot showing unit prices and consumption for a lot of commodities. I believe it was a log - log plot with stuff from platinum to corn. I've tried numerous Google searches with no results.

Check out some similar questions!

Annual Unit Sales Volume?? [ 1 Answers ]

I am to determine the annual unit sales volume at which Martinez Company would be indifferent between either the Capital-Intensive or Labor-Intensive method. I have calculated the break even point as being 156,750 units if they chose the capital and 113,926 for the labor. I then found the...

How do you figure out annual unit sales volume? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for a formula to determine the annual unit sales volume at which it would be indifferent between two manufacturing methods and have been unsuccessful.

Condo unit water consumption skyrocketing [ 3 Answers ]

The first year, our consumption averaged 2300 'units' per month. Two months ago, usage jumped to 39,000 units so I cut off water to toilet that seemed to run constantly. Last month's bill did drop but only to 29,000 units. What could be the problem since there are no obvious leaks in or out of the...

Prices of a 3 ton trane unit [ 1 Answers ]

I need help. I'm a widow and don't know about this stuff. My geothermal heating/ac unit went out and the technician said it was the fan motor and that it would cost about a $1000 to replace. He said he could put me in a 3 ton Trane unit for $3700 utilizing the existing duct work. Does that seem...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.