Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thutochampi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2016, 03:41 AM
    Face cream (Extra Clair)
    Am using extra clair as my face and body cream and its treating me very well, my skin is smooth my face is flawless.. so I would like to know if I need to change or stop using it because it's a lightening cream..
    In short I wuld like to know its side effects when one continues using it for many years?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 25, 2016, 03:42 AM
    I cant answer your question without googling the product you are using, and in this case, the website will provide all the information you need to know. Google Extra Clair face and body cream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ratio bio clair cream and oil [ 0 Answers ]

How much bio clair cream and oil do I have to mix to put on my face only? Please answer my qustion. Thanks

Been using bio clair oil cream and 4% hq 16 days [ 17 Answers ]

When will it start to work,I've been using 4% hq with ra for 2 months with no progress,so I've added my oil cream mixed with hq but its just not doing anything.

How do I use bio-clair cream(skin lightner) [ 1 Answers ]

I have been using bio-clair cream for 2-weeks now,and I have seen such good results,my face is lighter and is glowing,so what I want to know is how long should I use it?and is there any after effect?I really love the cream but should I trust it?

Does Extra Clair lightening body lotion have any side effects [ 0 Answers ]

Does the substance hydroquinon found in the extra clair lightening body lotion cause any side effects like burning of the skin in the long run. From Grace

View more questions Search