Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scasale1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2016, 02:11 PM
    How long after my last malarone pill should I get off birth control to get pregnant?
    My husband and I both just took our last Malarone pill today after a trip to South Africa. When should I get off my birth control to start trying to conceive?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 23, 2016, 03:45 PM
    This question should not be asked on line. We are not privy to your medical history. Please refer to the prescribing doctor for this information

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth control pill (I Pill) taken in tender coconut water. [ 3 Answers ]

I am female, 30 year married female: Birth control pill (I Pill) taken in "Tender coconut water" immediately after having SEX. The pill is diluted in coconut water. Is it effective compared to direct oral taking? Or is it same?

Red color pill reached but no period - Birth control Pill [ 11 Answers ]

Hi All, I am on Birth Control Pills (Lutera- 28 pack one) since past 4-5 months. My periods start when I reach the 4th week, i.e when the red color pills start. According to this, my red color pill dosage started yesterday (Sunday) but my periods did not. Am I worrying too much since its been...

Birth Control pill [ 12 Answers ]

So I am sixteen and I'm about to go on the pill soon. And I have a couple of questions. Does the pill make you gain weight? What are the side effects for taking the pill? Even if I'm on the pill can I still for preggies?

How long after being off birth control pills can I get pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 children. The youngest is 10. My husband and I are trying for another baby. I have been on Birth control pills for the past 10 years now. I stopped taking them 6 months ago and still am not pregnant. With my second and third child I was off the BC pills for only a month and got pregnant!...

On birth control pill.. But could I be pregnant.. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm on the birth control pill, and I have been for 4 months now, and most of the time, I take it. If I forget it, I avoid having sex with my boyfriend.. But I missed a pill rcently, and had sex the next day, but my boyfriend didn't ejaculate inside of me.. It's been about 4 days now.. and I...

View more questions Search