Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VRHolt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2016, 11:54 AM
    How do you download pictures from a camera chip inWindows 10
    I load my chip into my computer and nothing happens? What do I need t do to have the computer recognize my chip using Windows 10
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 23, 2016, 11:55 AM
    If this is an inbuilt reader, the driver may need updating.
    There are a large number of USB devices you can plug your cameras card into and have your computer read them.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 23, 2016, 12:54 PM
    Are you talking onboard or removable? If it is removable then you can buy an adaptor just about anywhere electronics are sold to adapt it to a usb port. Then you read it like you would any other drive.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2016, 06:44 PM
    I just use the camera to USB post cord.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to download pictures from camera chip to computer [ 1 Answers ]

How to download from camera chip to computer and how to send photos by e-mail

How do I download pictures from a chip to the computer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Cannon camera and a recently new computer and I want to know how to download the photos to my camera.

I cannot download my digital camera pictures [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot download the pictures take by my fuji fine digital camera. Ditto for my Samsung camera. I installed the software for each. What's wrong. I was able to easily download the pictures from my kodak easy share digital camera. I cannot find a way to contact fuji or Samsung, and...

Unable to download pictures from camera [ 1 Answers ]

I have a canon rebel xt digital camera and have successfully retrieved pictures from it for months now. All of a sudden when I go to zoom browser ex and go through the process I go right back to the opening page for zoom browser ex. I tried removing and reinstalling the software and that made no...

Help please.. Cannot download pictures from my digital camera [ 10 Answers ]

What could be the problem when I try to download pics from my digital I suddenly cannot download. The camera window just keeps reading. No result. What could be the problem? It has hardware failure message? What hardware? My digital camera or something inside my computer? What is it? Please help...

View more questions Search