Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan1999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2016, 12:39 PM
    My fiancé
    Okay am 16 right now going to be 17 and I have a 14 year old fiancé and we have thought about making love but I am not sure I know I can get charged but how old does she have to be for me not to get charged?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2016, 01:01 PM
    Wait till you are married and then it isn't a problem. However, 14 is too young to get married In my opinion.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 22, 2016, 01:20 PM
    Are you ready to be a father?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 22, 2016, 01:45 PM
    To add. She is 14. She is too young to be your fiancé.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2016, 02:37 PM
    God god... she's a GIRL, nowhere NEAR a woman yet... heck I know fathers who would disappear you if that was their daughter.

Find one your own age. At 14 those three years is a MASSIVE difference in maturity.

Whatever she THINKS she wants now WON'T be what she wants in a year or more....guaranteed.

And neither will you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 22, 2016, 03:28 PM
    Have your parents, both hers and yours, approved of your relationship, and future marriage? If not, do not make love to her because they will make things very rough for you and her, without calling the cops.

As the oldest between you, then you are RESPONSIBLE to protect your LOVE from unintended consequences, not only from her parents, yours and maybe the cops, but getting pregnant also, and if you cannot take that responsibility for all these things, then you DON'T make love.

If you cannot do the right thing for your love, and not just give into the lust, then you are NOT in LOVE. If your only concern is being charged by the cops, DON'T make love. The cops are the least of your worries.

So let me ask again, what do both sets of parents say about this future marriage? You would hate to go to jail and have her parents beat the crap out of her wouldn't you? Where in the world are you?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 22, 2016, 05:35 PM
    LAWS vary by country, and within countries, some states or provinces.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 22, 2016, 07:42 PM
    How old to have sex, depends on where you live.

If you live in China, 14 is OK. Although the father may kill you and really nothing happens to him.

In the US, States vary from 16 to 18.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jul 23, 2016, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    ... In the US, States vary from 16 to 18.
    Here is a listing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My fiancé and I are trying [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a period this month and I have a ovulation calendar and well we've been having sex and he does in me and it's weird I didn't get my period again but I bleed for about an hour not even I am on birth control, I'm stopping what do I do? And why did I bleed the day before it says I should...

View more questions Search