Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carlyjohannson1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2016, 12:00 PM
    MOSFET as a Switch
    How could you use a MOSFET as a switch to drive a motor of 12-40V and 240W? As well as can it be use at high temperatures (above 150degC).
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2016, 12:05 PM
    You need to take an Electronic Engineering class... then you will see how much information you DON'T have right now.

Really does sound like a homework assignment for just such a class (maybe even a basic Electronics class).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quantum effects in MOSFET [ 0 Answers ]

In MOSFET at strong inversion electrons confined to triangular quantum well, electrons occupy only 1 or 2 lowest subbands. And the Van Dort model gives the quantum mechanical intrinsic carrier density in inversion channel via increased energy band-gap(ΔE). NQM = NCL× Exp(-ΔE/2kt) this carrier...

How do I make a thermometer that outputs 10mV/K using a thermocouple and a MOSFET? [ 1 Answers ]

The MOSFET is a BS170 and the thermocouple is type K

Brake/clutch engine start interlock switch (limit switch per Murray) [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 12 yr old,10hp, 30inch cut Murray riding mower which wouldn't start. After eliminating the battery, starter, solenoid and ignition switch as being the problem, I found that the plate that slides backwards to depress the button on the interlock switch is not coming back far enough to...

Separate Fan light switch, fan switch and switch for can lights to one location [ 2 Answers ]

I have A circuit that has 6 can lights and a fan light. The power is at the switch box I need to know how to wire the separate switches for the cans,and the light on the fan, and fan (That would be in a three gang switch box.) to one location.

Icl 7667 output mosfet driver [ 2 Answers ]

Need help Have a 555 timer chip output into a 7667 driver chip running at 10 volts But only getting 3 volts at pin 3 output , why ? The signal is also inverted

View more questions Search