Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harish chandra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2016, 08:25 AM
    viscosity of fluid
    How to mesure viscisity of fluid when it flow in rough surface?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2016, 11:11 AM
    Not sure I understand your question. Viscosity is measured with a machine, Brookfield for example, or in a tube, we used Canon Fenske. What are you trying to do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

viscosity [ 1 Answers ]

What chemical will you add to water to increase the viscocity to 40 centipose?

My dad has fluid in his elbow. Is it dangerous? And is it a fluid filled bursa? [ 2 Answers ]

My dad was diagnoes with elbow bursitis and he woke up this morning and he said his elbow looked like a sack of water. Is it dangerous? And is it the fluid filled bursa?

Brake Fluid Has Been Getting Lower in the Fluid Cylinder. Is Failure Imminent? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, All! I was told by someone, who is not a mechanic by trade, that my brake fluid was getting lower in the fluid cylinder and that I needed a brake job. There don't appear to be any leaks, my brakes seem to work fine and there are no noises. He made it seem like brake failure was...

Do I need to remove some of my AT fluid before adding transmission fluid conditioner? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a 20 oz. bottle of "lucas oil automatic transmission fluid conditioner" for my 93 ford taurus 3.8L V6 automatic GL. It has 145,000 miles on it. I want to add a 20 oz. bottle of this lucas oil transmission fluid conditioner but don't know if I should remove some of my AT fluid before I...

Oil viscosity? [ 1 Answers ]

What would happen to a motor if an oil of a lower-than-optimum viscosity is used

View more questions Search