Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janimrsh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2016, 12:55 PM
    A. H. Andrews roll top desk
    How to open a.h.andrews roll top desk? Got roll top open, need to get side drawers open.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2016, 01:19 PM
    There should be a bellcrank or slide bar that gets depressed when the top is opened. I don't have the same as yours but my rolltop slides down into a slot and depresses a bellcrank that pulls the drawer rods free. Look underneath and behind the middle drawer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roll top desk [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am purchasing a roll top desk that is missing the dividers for the top portion I am wanting some ideas for what to do with the empty space ? I was hoping I could add a few drawers and maybe some new dividers but I am not sure how I have never done anything like this before ...

How do I unlock a roll top desk - top part? [ 3 Answers ]

Ow do I unlock a roll top desk - top part?

Roll top desk [ 1 Answers ]

Have been given a roll top desk, can't figure out how to unlock the drawers:confused:

Roll Top Desk [ 13 Answers ]

My Wife locked the keys to our roll top desk inside the desk. How can I get it open?

Roll top desk [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently purchased a small roll top desk at an auction. The insert with the cubby holes is not the origianl one and not the same kind of wood as the desk. I'm looking for a site where I can purchase the cubby hole insert. Thanks for your help Craftyone:p

View more questions Search