Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JackF123321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2016, 09:34 PM
    Logitech Mouse Problem
    So I had this mouse for a while (Logitech M185) and for some reason the mouse sens randomly switches and I have no clue why if anyone could help me it would make my day
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Jul 20, 2016, 03:23 PM
    Could you be a little more specific? " the mouse sens randomly switches" makes no sense to me. What exactly is happening. The sensitivity gets faster or slower, is that what you mean? Since its a wireless mouse it could be the receiver being blocked or nor working correctly, a dirty lens underneath or maybe a failing battery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mouse problem/Screen problem [ 2 Answers ]

My mouse works perfectly well on the screen except for the top of the specific website I am using. I have a netbook - ASUS EeePC. 8" screen. I use Firefox. The toolbar works perfectly, but the top 2" of the website, the mouse does not read, e.g.. In Facebook I cannot access the toolbar to search or...

Wireless logitech mouse [ 3 Answers ]

I changed from Vista to Windows 7 and now my mouse options are limited and I cannot get my old logitech mouse to work as before. Is there a FREE download that I can do,I cannot find my original disc, it is about 2 yrs old. Any suggestions? Also now with Windows 7, the sound in the Control Panel...

Mouse problem [ 2 Answers ]

My mouse is very moody. I changed it a couple of times thinking it might be my mouse but it still acts the same. My latest one is a wheelmouse optical. It does not move to the direction I wanted it to go and responds very slow. It works fine for a short while but later it gets stuck again. I tried...

View more questions Search