Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aosta2016 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2016, 06:24 PM
    Immigration asylum false statement
    My partner threatened me to report to the immigration that My asylum story was a false one.I am scare as she has some evidence .What can I do if the immigration contacted me? I do have already my green card .Does someone knows how or why Aissatou Diallo (the lady in New york been raped by Dominic straus Khan the IMF director) was not prosecuted for a false asylum story... I wanna know so ,I can prepare my defense... Please help and not swearing Immigration may give me a chance to explain myself or I will go directly to jail ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 19, 2016, 11:56 PM
    What type of evidence would they have, if you were telling the truth. If you lied, then you worry, if you told the truth,

And threats of a partner ( I would hope and assume they are an expartner now ? If not why are they not an ex partner ?) is normal people threaten to do things to try and control another person.

Jul 20, 2016, 12:09 AM
    Yes, she is my ex partner. She has my genuine passport as on my asylum I changed the name.
    Expert

Jul 20, 2016, 04:03 AM
    So you lied on your application ?

Jul 20, 2016, 04:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    So you lied on your application ?
    Yes...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2016, 04:34 AM
    You really have no defense then... you can't defend from the truth. And a lie on an application... even once granted.. is perfectly valid reason for revocation.

Giving a false identity is probably one of the worst lies.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2016, 11:03 AM
    Sorry, since you lied to get here, particularly under an asylum case, in my opinion, I hope you have to go back! What were you afraid of? Homeland Security would love to know. This is how ISIS hopes to infiltrate the US.
    Expert

Jul 20, 2016, 11:36 AM
    Your best idea is to hire a immigration attorney and go to the INS and confess and tell them why you used a fake name.
    If not, then for the rest of your life, anyone knowing this, could blackmail you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration asylum fraud [ 5 Answers ]

Dear Sir,Madam The lady came in the USA as an asylum seeker and later got her green card. She lied to the us immigration system about her real name by using and showing a new passport from her country of origin.But I saw her real name and passeport from her country of origin with some...

Is this statement true or false ? [ 2 Answers ]

The following function declaration guarantees the values in the array argument are not changed. void function1(int array, int numElements);

Signed a False Statement [ 32 Answers ]

I suffer from major depression, panic attacks, and insomnia. All verified by medical records. I was in the parking lot at work and found a purse. I picked it up to bring it into the main office but I stopped in the washroom first. I picked up my lunch items and forgot the purse on the couch....

False statement [ 11 Answers ]

If someone who accuses someone of a felony but lies about who he/she is and where he works i.e. denied being in the military. Also lied about the events. How can he/she lying about being in the military help the case.

View more questions Search