Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pandapd13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2016, 10:04 AM
    School questions.. Agitated patient, Vistaril
    A patient in an agitated state is brought to the emergency department. The physician verbally orders 2mL IM (intramuscular) of Vistaril. The healthcare professional draws up 2 mL from a vial 50mg/mL. Then she notices another vial of Vistaril labeled 25mg/mL.
    What should she do?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2016, 10:15 AM
    This is your Med school homework, that do you think the proper response would be, and why? Its imperative you know this and know why...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help my dog is whimpering and gets all agitated when trying to eat (no visible pain) [ 3 Answers ]

My little 2 year old Maltesex shihtzu highlanderterrier cross has been displaying some odd eating habits the last month and a half. Bandit, has been noticeably eating less and less and it is concerning seeing as though he is usually a guts. What is most strange is when he does try and eat, he...

Birth control, lamictal, and vistaril. I have questions about these [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all who have not seen any of my other questions (I love this website, I am a very curious person ;) ) My name is Emily and I'm 20 years old. I suffer from bipolar disorder and high anxiety that results in regular panic attacks. And who knows what else is wrong with me. Ha ha just kidding. I like...

Agitated Cat [ 10 Answers ]

Our cat Moofie is a female approximately 8 years old - she has always been very loving however just recently she has been acting in a very agitated manner - she bit my husband twice - very badly (he required mediation) while holding her and it seems she is very frightened at the strangest things -...

View more questions Search