Just asking
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2016, 05:53 PM
    Well, they say if you have to ask...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 18, 2016, 10:16 PM
    If you believe you are, then you are, we are only what we believe.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 18, 2016, 10:57 PM
    You're the worst kind of poster, that's for sure. Posting a question that begs for opinion, and expecting people to form an opinion without facts, is the worst kind of poster on the internet. So ya, I'm not a big fan of yours because of this post.

But to be the worst person in the world you'd have to have killed or abused or raped, or more. If you haven't done any of those, then you're not the worst person ever, probably just a very annoying person that posts non questions in a question and answer forum. So very possibly the worst poster on the internet, but not the worst person in the world.

Then again, who knows? Maybe you are a killer, an abuser, a rapists and worse. We have no idea. So you may very well be the worst person in the world. You'll have to figure it out for yourself, or give us more info to go on so we can share our opinion based on something more than what you've posted, which is nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is the tallest person in the world? [ 1 Answers ]

The tallest person in the world

I'm the worst man in the world [ 6 Answers ]

Ok her it goes my mess up great life. I known my wife since I was 14 I am now 24 we been threw a lot we recently had twin in may 2011 the best thing in the world for me but her attitude and her dislike for everyone has driven me away from her it has been building up for such a long time in everyone...

Who is the most inspiring person to achieve what they wanted to attain in the world? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have a high school assignment to finish and the problem is that I have to find a person who is seen as a LEADER who inspires (me). Im looking for a Female leader who achieved something that effected the world somehow. Please can u help me..

I think I'm the only person in the world 2 c this movie when I was a kid [ 1 Answers ]

There was a boy trying to tune his boombox in his room somehow he was transported to a world or these puppets and monsters were transported to his room and there was something about a song or the movie was called wizzer wazzer or wazzer waddle woo

The girl I liked picked the worst person I have ever seen over me [ 10 Answers ]

So things have been going well with this girl I met a few months ago; we started hanging out more and talking more often, but just last week I saw her with some other new guy who's probably the most laziest, stupidest person I have ever seen. He can't even add 2+2 to save his life. He drinks and...

View more questions Search