Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Melinda27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2016, 08:51 AM
    Menstraul
    Hi my name is Belinda and I have a concern I still hve periods every month I am 45 years old and This time around has been really terrible I've been bleeding straight for 4 days very very heavy I have a lot of clots some looking bigger than a half dollar coming out I hve had horrible crampa to where I had tears and it's really bright red and I'm kind of concerned... I am usually a heavy bleeder which only last 2 days I also am irregular lately some months I have periods that only last a few days or someone that don't have periods at all so can you please help me put my concerns at ease and let me know what I should do thank you
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 18, 2016, 09:04 AM
    What you should do is go to your gynecologist for a checkup. You very likely are perimenopausal, meaning your periods are changing as you are aging.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Menstraul cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I've been on my period for 8 months, what's us wrong with me.

Menstraul [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 years old and my periods are veryy heavy and painfull sometime I can't handle the pain. I clot the entire time I have my period. All day. And me mood is very bad I can't seem to function. But the cramps I just can't handle is something wrong wit me...

Menstraul period [ 1 Answers ]

I had my normal period and had sex my last day there was little to no spotting. I am pretty sure I took tampon out when I checked I found nothing and am having no symptoms of leaving my tampon in but the next day I went to the bathroom I started bleeding again then I have just seen light pink on...

Menstraul cycle [ 1 Answers ]

After having your tube tied does it make your cycle irregular

View more questions Search