Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    McCaffrey44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2016, 12:28 PM
    Laptop keyboard
    I have a problem with my computer. I don't know why my keyboard suddenly starts typing French letters. All the symbols on the keys do not type the same symbols, but alphabets and numbers are OK.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 17, 2016, 03:26 PM
    Does it start out normal and switches to French or has it switched to French mode? Have you checked your keyboard driver and made sure it is set to the country of your choice ?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2016, 03:26 PM
    Must be a setting, go to your setup menu and change the default language

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HP laptop keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

My keyboard seems to be locked on the numbers and I can't figure out how to get it off. It will only type numbers on the right side instead of letters.

Laptop KeyBoard [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. I am having problems with my laptop keyboard. Because of a dusty incident.. I had to clean the keyboard of my laptop. And now is seem's to be Jammed. Well not jammed because the keys are moving but... when I type a certain key the result that I'm getting is.. DIFFERENT. When I type...

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

Laptop keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

I turned on my laptop this morning and I can't seem to type out the letters "o" and "p",

View more questions Search