Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pxsullivan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2016, 12:12 PM
    Vacation
    I have Requested Vacation for August 3rd, 4th and 5th through my boss several times and I need to know quickly No one has gotten back to me or my Boss. Please expedite as quickly as possible Thank you Pam Sullivan
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 16, 2016, 12:19 PM
    You are on a question and answer site, which is international. We have no connection with your workplace and even if we did know who that was, we could not answer your question. Please send this to your human resources dept. where you work.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2016, 04:24 PM
    Why would you think ANY of us on this website would have a clue who your boss is much less who you are or even what country you work?

Try CALLING your employer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between earned vacation time and vacation time on the books? [ 3 Answers ]

I get paid every two weeks. On my last pay stub my vacation hours totaled 39.91 hours. I have worked two additional weeks and have earned more 14 more hours but it will not be reflected on the "books" until the next payroll run. I am scheduled to take a week off next week and am being told that...

How do I go on vacation? [ 17 Answers ]

Why won't askmehelpdesk.com let me go on vacation? Why don't they have a place where it says their email on every page so you can contact them?

How do I respond when an employee asks to extend vacation days while on vacation? [ 2 Answers ]

Employee asked for Monday off for vacay. Approved. Then, Monday evening, she called me to ask for Tuesday off. She is an employee who has done this before, giving reasons that have to do with her son and his father spending more time, etc.etc. I'm all for family time, but feel that this is...

View more questions Search