Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolperson8282 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2016, 05:25 PM
    Chemistry
    2) What is the source of the blue color of the solution after the reaction?

3)For the following reaction Cu+2(aq) + Zn(s) -> Cu(s) + Zn+2(aq), what is the mole to mole relationship between copper and zinc?

4) What happens to the solid copper and the aqueous silver from the silver nitrate solution during the course of the reaction?

5) Symbols such as (s) or (aq) written in parentheses next to an atom, ion, or a compound indicate

6) What does the symbol, (s), represent when it is next to an atom?

7) What does the symbol, (aq), represent when it is next to an atom?

8) Why did you leave the container on the balance while you added materials?

Why did you leave the container on the balance while you added materials?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2016, 05:55 PM
    Gee... It appears you don't know how to cut and past your answers and work along with your homework assignment like this sites rules REQUIRE you do... if you had bothered to read them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chemistry [ 5 Answers ]

At a minimun when should a calibrating check be performed on a blood chemistry analyser.

Chemistry [ 1 Answers ]

What is the pH of a solution prepared by dissolving 3.1g of NaOH to make 305 mL of solution?

Chemistry ask [ 2 Answers ]

What happens to gas at when it reaches absolute zero

Chemistry question about Organic Chemistry [ 9 Answers ]

Could you explain to me why I ended up with two marks out of a possible 6 in these questions? I think that I answered them correctly but I am not sure so I would like your help so that then I may tell my instructor.

Chemistry [ 1 Answers ]

How many grams of calcium are required to free 4 moles of hydrogen gas from hydrochloric acid,hci?

View more questions Search