How do I change the password on my new sky router
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 16, 2016, 06:59 AM
    You can Google this information.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 16, 2016, 09:43 AM
    If it is wireless your going to have to hook a hardwire to it and log into the modems ip address. You must know the current password to change it to another one.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 16, 2016, 11:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    If it is wireless your going to have to hook a hardwire to it and log into the modems ip address. You must know the current password to change it to another one.
    Yes, this does get complicated. That's why I suggested google; the other possibility is phoning internet provider and changing it, much simpler. OP must know her router password, she would have had to provide that on installation. Fishy,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PLease get my old password so that I can change it [ 2 Answers ]

I can not log in to Yahoo as They keep rejecting my password.Ido not remember changing it to something different

Password change [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there well the problem in that I have just come back from a 4 month tour in the falklands islands and my laptop does not seem to remember the password if I type it it it sez its wrong but I have used the same one for a long time and I use it in a few places and it workes but the weird thing is...

I need to change my password [ 21 Answers ]

Hello: I just don't know if it's my router than needs changing or my network. It really doesn't matter because I can't find any place to do it, nohow. I DO find a place on my network page that lets me change my wifi network from or to private or public. When I first chose private, I entered...

View more questions Search