Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lonelygymnast Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2016, 05:14 AM
    How do I lose my gut in time for school?
    I've been homeschooled since 2nd grade and I'm going to 8th grade public school this year. I go to gymnastics 3 times a week for 2 1/2 hours each time. I speed walk (almost a run) on the treadmill for an hour three (and sometimes four) times a week. I am vegetarian so I guess I eat some more junk food than I should, but I also eat salads, beans, and tofu, etc. I have pocket of fat on my lower stomach that is driving me crazy! When I wear a fitted shirt (or leotard to gymnastics practice) this ugly gut hangs through. I've tried everything to get rid of it. Cardio, diets, strengthening, and such. I'd really like to have it completely gone by next month when I start school. Does anyone know why I can't get rid of it? How do ​I get rid of it? THANKS!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 15, 2016, 05:46 AM
    Forget about flattening your abdomen (above navel = stomach; below = abdomen) in a month.
    If you are female, you may just have a genetic disposition to collecting fat there, just as some girls have fat hips or butts.
    (When I lose weight, the first fat to go is my boobs - how fair is that?)
    You are vague about being vegetarian somehow making you eat more junk food? That doesn't follow. Please explain what and how much. And also, cut it out!
    And if a vegetarian diet is keeping you hungry, you are probably missing enough protein, so talk to your parent(s) about maybe an egg a day in addition.

Meanwhile, wear dark pants/skirts, and maybe invest in some tummy control panties or one small girdle to go over panties.
    Do NOT wear tight pants to try to hold it in. That just makes it more visible.
    Others in school will have differences that make yours seem like nothing. I know it always seems like ours is the worst, but it's just not true. Just be a friendly person, being nice to others, and you will be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lose 20 lbs in 1 month for school [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys. I know it sounds crazy, and unhealthy, but I want to lose 20 pounds by September 4. I'm way willing to do less, but I want to do 20 asap. Please tell me something that isn't extreme, but that will work! Thank you :) I'm 13, 5'3 and 130

How do I lose weight be for school starts [ 1 Answers ]

Im only 13 years old and I have Diabiteis, I want to know how to lose 55 pounds, I weigh 130 pounds and I want to weigh 85-90 pounds.. But I don't know how to lose it, I just can't I walk my dog and sometimes walk on the tredmill but I can't seam to lose it.. I really need help.. I used to be this...

I want to lose 15 punds before school starts. [ 3 Answers ]

I wanan loose wight fast because I'm tired of being overweight or chunny,fat.. HELP:(

Lose for school [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a male 17 and Im trying to lose about 20 lbs before school start on Aug 17, is it possible? If so how? HELP!!

Weight lose for school [ 11 Answers ]

Hey, yeah yeah I know I'm almost 17 and I haven't stopped growing. All I want to do is loose a few pounds of my belly how do I do it? HELP!

View more questions Search