Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linhluong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2016, 01:50 AM
    Looking for a designer
    We Are Looking For A Designer For Glass And Pottery From France To Vietnam To Work For A Short Time, What Should We Do?

Check out some similar questions!

I want to become a fashion designer , but I'm 11, what should I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I am really good at it and I think I'm ready for the industry. The problem isn't I'm nervous it is that there's no schools to go to when your 11. I want to be discovered but I think I need to go 2 New York 4 that, but I'm just not quit ready 4 that so I need help!

Looking for a grpahic designer [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am in the process of moving forward with several children's coloring books. I need a graphic designer to work with me. If you're interested, please respond. I'm looking to start asap. Thank you

How to use sharepoint designer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone Well the reason why I'm here today is because I'm trying to make a website but I was using different tool to create a pages but now I would like to lear how to use sharepoint designer is any one here can tell me how to use it please,please please

Sofa Designer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a sofa designer, I was surfing over the net and I have found one in Belgium, a bit to far for me This is the one in Belgium http://www.mrcreations.be/creaties.php, these are the sofas I really like, so is there someone who knows where I can get unique furniture please let...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.