Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2016, 05:52 PM
    Battery low on computer !
    Have an All In One Wireless computer. There are several wires plugged into the back of the monitor plus the main wire in the wall outlet.
    When I open it... it shows a message: "BATTERY IS LOW" .
    I thought Battery was only in a Lap Top.
    Was told it may be a loose wire.
    Any suggestions..?
    All the wires SEEM tight.
    It is Windows 10. Thanks
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2016, 06:07 PM
    There is a small watch battery on the bios on the motherboard. Primarily to maintain settings. 3120? 1.5 volt.

Jul 14, 2016, 06:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    There is a small watch battery on the bios on the motherboard. Primarily to maintain settings. 3120? 1.5 volt.
    How do I fix this ?
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Jul 15, 2016, 03:31 PM
    The motherboard battery could be the problem but so could Win10 (it's kind of fussy). The battery is on the motherboard it's about the size of a nickel and can be removed using a fairly small screw driver to push the locking clip back and it will pop out. You have to unplug from the wall and figure out how to get in. Probably by removing a back cover. Did the PC come with Win10 or did you upgrade?

Jul 15, 2016, 05:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Appzalien View Post
    The motherboard battery could be the problem but so could Win10 (it's kind of fussy). The battery is on the motherboard it's about the size of a nickel and can be removed using a fairly small screw driver to push the locking clip back and it will pop out. You have to unplug from the wall and figure out how to get in. Probably by removing a back cover. Did the PC come with Win10 or did you upgrade?
    Computer is only 2 months old. Yes, it came with Windows Ten and have Warranty.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Jul 17, 2016, 06:51 AM
    Dang! Take it back to the shop you bought it from. If you got it through mail order you should be contacting them for help. If you screw around with it yourself you might void the warranty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low battery without indication - faults [ 2 Answers ]

I have a programmable Honeywell themstat . When I set it up to HOLD temperature at 76f , it works but later the setting falls to 71f buy it self. I have no indication of low battery. Could this be due to low batteries? ( my batteries are about a year old) I have changed the batteries now.

Thermostat reads low battery [ 25 Answers ]

I have a Honeywell thermostat which reads low battery. I replaced the batteries with fresh batteries and even turned the circuit breaker off and on. Yet it still reads low battery and there is no heat coming from this section of the house. (Master bedroom is cold) What do I need to do?

Low Battery on Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

My thermostat that controls the heat and air conditioning (Maple/Chase) says Low Battery. I changed the batteries and it still won't work. The air conditioner won't come on. What do I do? I've changed the batteries before and things were fine.

Low battery light [ 1 Answers ]

The low bat lgiht is on and won't go off. How do I change the fuse and battery and make the display right itself ?

View more questions Search