How to change language on a 2001 Panasonic TV that I have no book for it
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 14, 2016, 11:02 AM
    What model is it ?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 14, 2016, 01:17 PM
    The only way is if you have SAP on the tv. And even then your stuck with what the broadcast stations give you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change language [ 1 Answers ]

How do I change the language on my I pad for emails

Limewire change language [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I have a Toshiba Laptop. And just downloaded limewire on it. My computer is in french because I go to a french school so my projects are always in french. Anyway my programs if possible I choose them in English. So for some reason My Limewire is in French I've had other versions of...

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

A way to change language on vista [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was asked by someone if it was possible to change the language on windows vista. Like so all the menus and everything show up in the selected language... and so I was trying to do that on their PC, but it only changes other things, however everything else like the menus and tabs stay the...

How to change the language of a deed? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to purchase a dwelling on owned land to live in year round. The problem is that the deed states: "The land and premises conveyed herein are subject to the covenant and restriction running with the land that any present dwelling and any future dwelling on said land may only be used for...

View more questions Search