Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kflynn7035 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2016, 09:14 AM
    My PC has message-blocked call given number, how do I unlock my PC without calling th
    My PC has a message (Blocked, call I-888etc) help me to unlock my PC please
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2016, 09:44 AM
    Is it really blocked? Or does it just say it is? I'm guessing it says it is but isn't. I would NOT click on that or call them. Shut the machine down and reboot, depending on what version you are running sometimes three reboots will let the browser go back to its original home page.

If its really locked.. you are screwed, then its ransomware where they blackmail you to give you control back.

If that happened I'd zero out the drive and do a clean wipe... reformat and reload everything. And make sure you get a better antivirus, anti malware package than you had.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 14, 2016, 01:20 PM
    Can you tell us the actual message you are getting ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does call from a blocked number appear on an AT&T invoice? [ 0 Answers ]

I need to know if a caller has their number blocked, what shows up on their invoice under "received calls details". Their provider is AT&T.

How check who is calling from blocked cell number. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Some is calling my girlfriend every day saying he going to do bad things to her... any how how can I see how is calling her?? The person has the number blocked. Please help solf this issu.

Who is calling from a blocked number [ 1 Answers ]

What the hell you can't do this my abussive boyfriend won't stop calling.textin.and following me everywere I go.this is starting to become a serious problem. I need help... what can I do// and talking to him is not an option Well not my boyfriend my ex >.<

If I blocked a persons number, can they still call me using *67? [ 1 Answers ]

It would just be nice to know.

If I blocked someone's number, are they still able to call private? [ 1 Answers ]

I needed to block my ex's number, but he calls private normally. I was wondering if I called my cell phone company so they could block it, would he still be able to call me from private? I hate my phone ringing nonstop. Especially when I'm with my boyfriend because he knows its my ex.

View more questions Search