Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elaundry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2016, 03:31 AM
    Will online laundry and dry cleaning service success in united kingdom?
    Will online luundry and drycleaning service success in united kingdom?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 14, 2016, 04:34 AM
    I can't see anyone shipping clothes for cleaning, if that's what you mean.
    It's a local business, and a Facebook page is a good way to advertise locally.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 14, 2016, 05:20 AM
    I'm not sure how you can clean laundry online. Soap and water don't travel through ethernet cables ;).

So what you must be talking about is a pickup and delivery service. If so, advertising online is one way of promoting your business. However since such a business is very local, there may be better ways.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2016, 06:17 AM
    In the USA, that is a very small profit margin business with high start up costs. And existing businesses have a strong advantage over anyone trying to come in. So strong you might not make ANY money for years before you turn a profit.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 14, 2016, 07:45 AM
    I will assume or guess you mean that someone will order the service online, and a local person would pick up the clothes, have them cleaned and then delivered.

This would be a luxury idea normally for richer people, but many places offer it, by phone call already.

Any idea could work, if you have the money to advertise, and to get the business going.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I buy this ring in the united kingdom [ 1 Answers ]

I could buy this ring in the usa but can I purchase it in the united kingdom- murano millie flori sterling silver blue floral glass heart ring venetian style. Thank you.

IS BRIGHCCOVE Co. From Oxford, United Kingdom [ 1 Answers ]

Is BRIGHCCOVE CO. from Oxford, United Kingdom a legitimate service establishment that could assist in the processing of registration documents for state work permits for foreign workers in Ireland? Please help if you know. Thank you.

Fathers rights in the United Kingdom [ 1 Answers ]

I live in the United Kingdom. Can you tell me what rights to a paternal father have to a newborn child. The mother was abandoned at 16 weeks pregnant and the father wants to have access every day. He also wants to take the 4 day old newborn away for an hour every day. The mother is breast...

Tax for f-1 student from United Kingdom [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any tax exemption from f-1 students from United Kingdom? If yes, how much?

View more questions Search