Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rodney Fischer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2016, 11:35 AM
    Sound stopped working
    I have a Panasonic 50" Vierra HD TV and the sound stopped working. Any suggestions?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 14, 2016, 01:18 PM
    Have you tried plugging in speakers ? Do you get sound when you do ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sound just stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Out of the blue as far as I can figure, I lost sound from system today. No new software or hardware was installed. I am running XP Pro SP2, on a Dell, 2 GB RAM, 250GB hard drive, Pentium 4 3 GHz processor. The mute button is not checked. In device manager, there are no errors reported. I...

Sound on my computer stopped working after installing xp [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out how to get the sound on my computer to work again. I used to have windows 2000 and the sound worked fine... now that I have installed windows xp... no sound. Help!

RCA Television sound stopped working [ 9 Answers ]

I normally have my TV connected to a amplifier and out to the speakers for sound. Well, today while watching the news, it was working fine and then suddenly the only sound I was receiving was static through the speakers. I changed the channel and got the same thing. I turned off the amplifier,...

Sound card stopped working. [ 3 Answers ]

My sound card has 'expired'. I recently installed webcam and have been communicating successfully (audio and visual) for some weeks. Suddenly my sound card 'went'. Attached speakers are okay. Please help if you can.

View more questions Search