Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsoboleski Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Average Salary Range for a Preschool Teacher?
    If I were to obtain a Early Childhood Certificate from Montgomery College, about how much would my salary range each year?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Is the certirficate for the two year, A.A. program in Early Childhood? That would qualify you to work in a Head Start program as an educator, also in other preschools. Your salary range is just going to vary so much by state and by location. Some places can afford to pay pretty decent and some just cannot come up with what you might like.

An Early Childhood educator can expect any of the following per month salaries: $1973, $2058, $2128, $2225, $2319, $2430, $2541, $2660, $2784 More or less. Check with your own state's Dept of Labor or Job Service to find out what an average starting salary is and best of luck to you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 14, 2007, 03:52 PM
    In our area they get from 6 to 8 dollars a hour.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home country salary from US salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a L1 visa holder from india and was working in Massachusetts from aug 2005 to dec 2005 as a contractor from my original company in india. I used to receive the US salary from aug 2005 to dec 2005 for which I have the W2. During the same period I also used to receive my indian...

Preschool/kindergarden requirements? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering what are the typical academic requirements for children entering preschool, and kindergarten? For example, reading small words, writing there name, counting so high, adding/subtracting? etc.. Thanks so much! :)

Leaving preschool to nanny for family in class [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I've been working at the same early childhood center for over two years. About one year ago, I began picking up a two girls before school. I wake them up, get them ready and we're off. The family pays me well for doing this every morning and it has been a nice supplement to my income. Now, the...

Qualification For Preschool? [ 7 Answers ]

What Age Is Good For Preschool And Does Anyone Know What Kids Have To Know In Order To Qualify?

View more questions Search