Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlhines1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2016, 11:55 AM
    Does merrill lynch refinance 401k loans
    Does merrill lynch refinance 401k loans?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 12, 2016, 01:20 PM
    Ask your plan administrator. Whether your plan allows loans at all is written into the specific plan. Its not part of every plan. Some plans will allow multiple loans, other require a loan be paid off before another one can be taken. Some plans might allow a refinance. So we can't answer the question you need to ask the plan admin at your employer.

Note: if you have left employment, you HAVE to pay the loan back or it will be considered a distribution that you have to pay taxes on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Merrill Lynch 401k Plans [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 401k with walmart. How can I take a loan out on my 401 k.

Merrill Lynch 401k Loans [ 1 Answers ]

I work for CT Transit and l want to start a 401K can you help?

Merrill Lynch 401K [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have ML 401(K) account, but wants to know if my 401(K) will be affected by the recent fall of the firm. I currently have vest my 401(K) into five different investments; three with equity/stocks and two with bonds. One of equity/stock is called 'ML Large Value CIT Tier 1" IVR Code:...

Merrill Lynch 401k [ 4 Answers ]

I had a 401K account that was managed by ML. I have not been able to access the online account recently. I get a cryptic "No Web Access" message after providing my credentials. The message has been consistent for the past 1 month, so I know their website is up and running. Strangely there are no...

Merrill lynch 401k loans [ 2 Answers ]

I need a phone number to talk to someone about a loan from my 401k .

View more questions Search