Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ali Hamza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2016, 11:32 PM
    I need topic suggestions for PhD dissertation related to Media and Communication.
    I am student of Mass Communication. I live in Pakistan. I need topic to do thesis on it I need few suggestion for topics if anyone can help me or give me anyone else email who is related to my field so I can get help from there.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 12, 2016, 04:26 PM
    You are doing your PhD dissertation. You should have found an area of interest in your field at some point in your years of education. What are some topics you're considering?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2016, 04:56 PM
    Journalists - How they brainwash the world with Propaganda.

But teacherjenn4 raises a very valid point. Others can give you topics, but its got to be something you have an interest it. Its going to be a very difficult task to do well, even harder if you don't really like the topic.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 13, 2016, 12:59 AM
    Have you considered comparing Asian and Euro cultures by their media philosophies?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dissertation topic related to HR in hotels [ 3 Answers ]

Heyy... I am looking for a dissertation topic relating the HR in hotel industry... it can be something to do with the change management also... any suggestion?

I need a good dissertation topic related to pharmaceutical industry. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a pharmacy student doing my MBA I want a topic that would interest pharmaceutical companies and related to international business

Topic for a dissertation [ 1 Answers ]

I need a topic for my dissertation in human resources

View more questions Search