Check Ebay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Porcelain doll price? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have two Hearts and Harvest Memories porcelain dolls. They were distributed by Bradlees Stores, Inc. In Braintree, MA. They are both still in their original boxes

Movie about a magic porcelain doll? [ 2 Answers ]

Saw this when I was pretty young- maybe late 70's or early 80's? Anyway, there's a doll and she's under a glass dome but at one point in the movie, she falls to the ground and "magic dust" comes out of her head? Sorry, that's about all I remember but it's been driving me and my sister crazy all...

Bisque porcelain doll [ 0 Answers ]

How do I find out what kind of doll I have with out opening the box? The box doesent tell me what kind of doll it is it just says collectors choice, genuine fine bisque porcelain.

Porcelain doll [ 1 Answers ]

I have a spanish porcelain doll she is called miss carolina,siglo XIX. Maker is Jose Marin Verdugo I was wondering if you could tell me how much she is worth thanks very much christine keeney

Alexandria porcelain doll. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if anyone can help me, but my mother has a porcelain Alexandria doll that was her mothers. The doll is at least 80 years old. Maybe a hundred. It doesn't have any clothes but is in pretty good condition. The eyes blink and still work. I was wondering if anyone had an idea how much this...

View more questions Search