Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrcool1812 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2016, 07:42 AM
    Where to buy this bunny
    I have a golden bunny with brown eyes and black pupils a pink bow around neck white bob tail big but not giant.I cant remember where I bought it.My little sister wants one and I'm not willing to give her mine.

Size:http://www.buildabear.co.uk/public/i...op/22637-d.png (quite big)

it looks the same as this but bigger:http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MzMzWDUwMA==/z/J7UAAOSw14xWNqd~/$_35.JPG

please help me :/
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 11, 2016, 10:29 AM
    It looks like Chewbacca from Star Wars. Maybe find a stuffed Chewy for your sister. Amazon has various models for sale.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 11, 2016, 10:29 AM
    Assume you are in the UK and this is an international site. I don't think it is very likely we will be able to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My bunny [ 2 Answers ]

Hello alty, I see you have a lot of experience with bunnies and I have a question. In February 2012 I got my bunny sniffy. I believe she was about 8 weeks old when I got her from a pet store. She was so lovable, came to cuddle with me when I laid on the couch and loved to play. She was a bit...

We're to keep a bunny [ 1 Answers ]

I want to buy a bunny and I do not know were to keep it my backyard has no grass?

I want a bunny [ 10 Answers ]

I want a bunny I never told my mom I wanted a bunny yet I am scared of what she is going too say. I bet she is going to say you have too many animals I have 2 dogs 5 cats 2 ponies 6 chinkens 2 goats and one is going to have a baby next year:D 1 bird only 2 animals live in the house. I take care of...

My bunny again. [ 5 Answers ]

So well... My rabbit is pulling out a lot of fur, and making a nest with it, SHE IS NOT PREGNANT, as she hasn't been around a male for at least 4 months. Im not worried about the whole nest thing, its about how much hair she is taking out! Half her cage is complete hair! Also I don't know if I...

View more questions Search