Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RandyP328 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2016, 07:32 AM
    Heat Rash
    Good morning,

Here are my questions about the heat rash I have on both forearms:

The rash, now diminished over the last 3 days, is localized on my forearms – in the folds of the arms and on one arm that I scratched? Why is it only there?

What is the average timetable to complete healing? (an average case)

Is putting an ice pack on the affected area helpful in clearing up the rash?

How important is hydration in helping alleviate or cure heat rash?

What’s the best or most effective cure for heat rash?

Is calomine lotion more or less effective than Cortizone 10 in clearing up the rash?

Thank you.

Randy
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 11, 2016, 10:31 AM
    Calomine lotion would be the most effective. Cant give you an average for healing, everyone is different and don't know how bad your heat rash is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Allergy rash or heat rash?? [ 1 Answers ]

My mom has red spots and bumps on her face and neck and she says it itches and it stings. We've tried putting aloe (both bottled and straight from the plant) as well as ice compress. She has been taking ibuprofen to get the redness and swelling down. What could she take or put on her skin to help...

Heat rash? [ 0 Answers ]

I know it will be a good idea to get tested, but I wanted to get a couple opinions real quick as well... I'm a very active person and It's been very hot and humid I'm my area. I'm always outside biking, running and.going to the gym. About 15-17 days ago I had protected vaginal sex with a friend...

Rash on palms, usually in winter, looks like prickly heat [ 0 Answers ]

I have this rash on my palms that looks like prickly heat. They're tiny, red dots all over my palms and a little between my fingers (not very visible, just like small translucent red dots just beneath the skin). They itch a lot and it burns if I scratch. There's slight relief if I put ice on them...

Rash on palms, usually in winter, looks like prickly heat [ 0 Answers ]

I have this rash on my palms that looks like prickly heat. They're tiny, red dots all over my palms and a little between my fingers (not very visible, just like small translucent red dots just beneath the skin). They itch a lot and it burns if I scratch. There's slight relief if I put ice on them...

View more questions Search