vinceopp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2016, 06:21 AM
    Lease renewal procedure
    What is the lease renewal procedure in Florida
    Thanks
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2016, 07:11 AM
    The property owner may or may not offer you a chance to renew, its up to them, they don't HAVE to. If they do, you sign it if you want, if you don't you become a month to month Tenant subject to everything a month to month tenant is.

But what is your question specifically?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 11, 2016, 09:16 AM
    Depends on the landlord. Most leases have a renewal option in the lease. They would basically state something to the effect that; at the end of the lease unless cancelled by either the landlord or tenant, it will renew for another term. There may be an automatic increase built in. Or it could state that at the end of the term , the lease goes to a Month to Month lease. Or the landlord could just send you a new lease to sign a month or so in advance of the expiration.

There is no statute required procedure. It can be handled in a variety of ways. If you explain why you are asking we may be able to help more.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 11, 2016, 03:58 PM
    Also some leases can covert to a month to month basis. You need to read your original paperwork if this is an existing situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ap nursing council certificate renewal procedure [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know about the procedure of certificate renewal and I passed out the year of 99.

Procedure and fees for renewal of passport in uk for indian citizen [ 2 Answers ]

Can you please tell me the procedure and fees for passport renewal of passport for an indian citizen.

Renewal procedure for Andra pradesh nursing council [ 2 Answers ]

Please tell me regarding the renewal procedure for andra pradesh nursing council

Procedure for renewal of passport of indian citizen who are living in uk? [ 1 Answers ]

I am an indian citizen now living in uk for studying.my passport will expire on November 2011.how can I renew my passport from uk?

View more questions Search