Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prativa082 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2016, 04:23 AM
    Can you suggest me relevant topic for my research studies to given theme?
    I am Prativa Aryal currently pursuing BBA fro Tribhuvan University, Nepal. I have been selected for inter college research paper presentation. I am a bit confused to choose the topic for my research works.
    Theme Description:
    The quality and capacity of South Asia’s infrastructure, both on the national and cross-border levels, is certainly a matter of concern. Further, the lack of regional connectivity adds to the constraints hindering the potential of regional growth and economic integration. Therefore, what is important for South Asian countries is to enhance the facilitation of trade and transport across borders. Integrated regional connectivity would provide substantial benefits to landlocked countries as well as poor, small countries by giving them access to world market at lower costs. In order to encourage integration in South Asia, a comprehensive approach is needed to address the physical infrastructure issues, including roads, rail, inland waterways, maritime transport, dry ports, airports, seaports, and information and communication technology, as well as the non-physical soft infrastructure issues, including cross-border transit facilitation measures; customs clearance, and other facilitating polices and regulations.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2016, 07:21 PM
    Hi Pravita there are several words within the description which suggest the theme and therefore the topic

what is important for South Asian countries is to enhance the facilitation of trade and transport across borders.

a comprehensive approach is needed to address the physical infrastructure issues

given these two statements as a starting point and understanding that you are resident in one of those small, land locked, countries referred to, you could examine the impacts on your own nation and how development has been restricted by these and other factors

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Research topic [ 1 Answers ]

Please I need any 3 researchable topics in. Accounting

Could anyone suggest a good Accounting research topic? [ 0 Answers ]

Currently looking for an Accounting Research topic for our research paper in IT audit... Could anyone suggest a good topic? Sensible answers would really be helpful... Thanks, :)

Research topic [ 3 Answers ]

I need a research topic for my cultural Anthropology class.

Medical research studies. How do doctors / drug companies benefit? [ 1 Answers ]

I go to a teaching hospital where they conduct a lot of research studies. I started going to these types of medical facitlities because I find that teaching hospitals have doctors that are more willing to think out of the box. Currently, my doctor due to my condition put me in one of his...

Suggest me a Research Topic [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm going to register my Ph.D in Management Studies with Barathiar University, Coimbatore, All I need is a topic in HR with reference to garment industry, experts please give me your valuable suggestions Thank you, Vijay S R

View more questions Search