Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamyatendra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2016, 10:58 PM
    How to weight loss
    Where is the best place to buy weight loss products ?

atechnicalfail Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2016, 01:56 AM
    Weight Loss products? Honey, they're everywhere. It really depends on what you're looking for. Are you into drinking shakes or pills. I've heard a lot of great things about weight watchers. You should check them out.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2016, 06:51 AM
    Weight loss products are all a scam... and waste of money.

If you get fat, its because you consume more calories than you burn.

To get unfat, you need to exercise more, consume fewer calories, and you have to do it slowly or your body will reduce its metabolism even more making it harder to lose any ( its a product of evolution where it is a survival tactic when food is scarce). This is why crash diets always end up with you being even fatter latter.

You also have to make permanent changes to your diet and lifestyle to maintain it.

What makes it difficult is metabolism between a skinny person and a fat person can be dramatically different. Some people simply put on weight a lot easier than others due to a number of reasons. But wasting money on scam weight loss products will only make you poorer, not thinner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Weight loss, making my own weight loss journal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I want to lose weight and make my own weight loss journal. What are some things I sholud keep trak of? And shloud there be things I sholud add as I start, like look at taking vitmins.

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

Weight loss and weight training [ 5 Answers ]

I need to lose 12 to 14 pounds I gained during the past months as a result of anxiety and not having the time to work out. I used to be fashion model thin, probably because of genes, but after having to eat precious little during a long stay in Thailand, I couldnīt eat the food there - I got...

View more questions Search