Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lavenderghoul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2016, 05:03 PM
    Late period, negative pregnancy test
    I feel I'm overthinking and overreacting but I was with a guy and we didn't have sex but he fingered me and had precum on his fingers. This was 4 weeks ago and now my period is more than 10 days late and usually its pretty regular. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative but could I be in any way pregnant
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 8, 2016, 07:26 PM
    While it is possible, it is very unlikely.

Make sure when you take the test, it is first thing in the morning, as soon as you wake up. For best results.

Also, while close, you may want to wait another 4 or 5 dayas to test again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Late period but negative pregnancy test. [ 2 Answers ]

I am very regular. I get my period every 28 days. Im now 3 days late and have had 2 negative pregnancy test. I have children but they are all in their teens now. My breast are sore and full, I am suffering from nausea, fullness in pelvic area and fatigue. Any suggestions?

Late period, negative pregnancy test [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have been trying to conceive a baby for about 6 months and I have been having problems. Right now I am 33 days late on my period I have taken several pregnancy test and there all negative. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Period late, pregnancy test negative [ 6 Answers ]

I had been treated for PCOS for last two years and had normal timely periods for last 1 year. Now me and my husband are trying to get pregnant. Last month I stopped taking pills to prevent pregnancy. This month 11 days are over than my period date 21 July. I did pregnancy test last week but it was...

View more questions Search