Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alisha Yacinthe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2016, 12:22 AM
    Unprotected sex
    I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on July 3rd of 2016 .he ejaculated in me. And 4 days after he did that I notice a white creamy discharge am I pregnant
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2016, 01:14 AM
    Considering it is only July 8 now, it would be too early for any pregnancy symptoms. Unfortunately you are now playing the waiting game and have to wait to see what happens when your next period is due.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 8, 2016, 04:03 AM
    No way to even guess at this point and time. You will need to wait till it is time for your monthly cycle and see if you miss it. Then test.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 8, 2016, 05:13 AM
    The first physical manifestation of pregnancy is a missed period. At 5 days after the intercourse, no egg may have been fertilized yet. So whatever discharge you had is not a sign of pregnancy.

You need to wait until a week or so after the duedate for your next period before you can even consider pregnancy.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2016, 05:49 AM
    Unless you take some birth control planning classes, you will be taking parenting classes. Are you pregnant? No one knows this early. Could you be? Sure that's what happens with unprotected sex, and even with protected sex.There is only 1 sure way to not get pregnant, abstinence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unprotected sex [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... if I had unprotected intercourse October 15 in this person did inject sperm in me. Days later I got a sore throat, nausa, runny nose, headache and didn't really have an appetite for a couple days.. I began cramping today and now I'm having what looks like a period. Do you think I'm...

Almost 19 I have unprotected sex [ 1 Answers ]

I am almost 19 I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend because we figured one of us was infertile since I haven't gotten pregnant yet. Last night I went to the bathroom and there was a brownish-white jelly looking mucas In the bottom of the toilet and a there was light bleeding when I wiped this...

After having unprotected sex can I still be pregnant if I bleed after sex [ 6 Answers ]

Well I've also had a few pregnancy symptoms...

I had sex with my man unprotected than protected sex with a friend 2 days later, who [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my ex-boyfriend on 7/28/2010 , than I had sex with my new boyfriend, which he used a condom on 7/30/2010. On 8/7/2010 my breast started to swell and are very,very tender now. I think I'm pregnant but a bit scared becus I had sex with two guys so close even though the last...

My last period was on May 18-22 I had unprotected sex on May 24 and had sex again on [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was on May 18-22 I had unprotected sex on May 24 and had sex again on May 28,29,30 I calculated my ovulation on the computer and it said I ovulated on May 29. What are my chances that I will get pregnant??

View more questions Search