Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    russharv63 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2016, 05:11 PM
    Where would you inject the catheters during a aortography?
    Under what conditions would you inject the catheters into the suprarenal aorta and distal abdominal aorta during a aortography? Is this normal procedure to inject the catheters into the suprarenal and distal abdominal aorta?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2016, 06:08 PM
    This should be in your course book.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2016, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by russharv63 View Post
    Under what conditions would you inject the catheters into the suprarenal aorta and distal abdominal aorta during a aortography? Is this normal procedure to inject the catheters into the suprarenal and distal abdominal aorta?
    Here's a hint. They should not be inserted into the Nostrils or the Ear cavities. The rest is in your textbook. If you can't find it, I really don't want you working in the medical field where I live.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where and how is the best place to inject steroids [ 3 Answers ]

I have a friend that is injecting sustanon and deca into each arm (rear delt) and he keeps complaining that his arm hurts when he sleeps and works out... but it is only in his left arm. Is he doing it correctly or should he be injecting somewhere else?

Inject Vit B into a vain [ 2 Answers ]

What will happen if I inject Vitamin B6,B12 - get the oil from the capsule with a needle- into a blood vain in my arm? Will I die or will it help with better absorpsion.

View more questions Search