Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Susan828 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2016, 09:59 AM
    Need help with my husqvarna yth2348 its jerking
    I replaced the drive belt because the other one was worn. Before I replaced it the tractor was jerking as well, and now after replacing it it still jerks. The brake pedal goes forward towards me when it jerks.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2016, 08:39 PM
    This sounds like a potential transmission issue. Have you gotten 5+ good years of service out of it with no other major issues?

If so, I'd call a reputable lawn equipment dealer (NOT a big name box-store) in your area who will give it a full "physical" and diagnostic for a reasonable price.
    Husqvarna is #2 in my book on riders (2nd only to John Deere) so it's worth keeping alive unless it's on it's death-bed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husqvarna YTH2348 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Husqvarna YTH 2348 riding mower with a Kohler engine. When I turn the throttle up the engine dies. What could the problem be?

Car jerking [ 3 Answers ]

When driving at 60 mph the car seems to jerk like it is missing. When accelerating it is fine or when idoling it is fine. What should I check for.

Why does my dog keep jerking [ 2 Answers ]

My basset hound keeps jerking all the time and falling over. She is also drinking a lot of water? What could be wrong with her?

View more questions Search