Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ranisandhu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2016, 03:38 AM
    What are the various services that comes under Civil CAD drafting??
    I want know what all services are covered under civil CAD drafting
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 6, 2016, 04:58 AM
    What do you mean by services? CAD stands for Computer Aided Design. It refers to software that can create design drawings, blueprints, etc. Before CAD, drawings were done by draftsman who might create several drawings or plans, some meant to overlay each other. Now this is almost all done on a computer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drafting an Introduction Letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, We have a travel agency which we are now running for few many years. We now wish to contact corporate houses to increase our business . I need your help to draft an impressive Introduction letters for big corporate houses. Please let us know on the same.

Drafting Army [ 6 Answers ]

Can your only son be drafted into the army? My mother would like to know. I am worried about my older brother that's why. He really loves his family,and I don't want to see him go! My sister and I are worried sick! Please help!

Proper services of paper in civil case in America [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get served legal papers in the US ? Is the required service of complaint and summons the same in all US States? If so, what is the proper procedure as far as initial attempt and second attempt if first is not confirmed? If not, what is the proper procedure for a civil case filed...

View more questions Search