Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rogers1033 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2016, 11:59 AM
    How to reset codes on the Maytag bravo washer? f01
    Replaced control board and when it started up it shows f01 after about a miniute of running . Maytag bravo
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2016, 12:49 PM
    Maytag F01 code is control board (typical code for most washers and dryetrs). Unplug the unit, wait 5 minutes and retry. Was the washer unplugged when you changed the board?
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2016, 07:38 AM
    You have another problem other than the control board. Check the filter screens on the water valves at the back of the machine, first. Here is a manual: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Technology.pdf
    You could have a bad pressure sensor, too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag maxima washer error codes f06 e02 [ 1 Answers ]

Error codes f06 and e01 on maytag maxium washer. Door is locked, Have tried to shut off the power, and restart,

How do I fix error codes f06 and e02 for a maytag maxima front load washer [ 1 Answers ]

My wife was doing wash and machine displayed f06 and e02 error codes came up she tried pressing the power button twice and unplging it and nothings working

How do I reset Maytag washer error code E01 and F01? [ 1 Answers ]

We experienced a power failure during a wash cycle, when electrical power was restored 18 hours later the washer displayed alternating flashing error codes of E01 and F01. The Power/Cancel button was pushed to remove code, however the code returns when any service cycle is selected. Also, the front...

View more questions Search