Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Diana Stone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2016, 02:20 AM
    My dogs body has become rock hard as if it it gets bigger,his skin will tear.Its his
    Diagnose my dogs symptions. How much do you charge?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 5, 2016, 02:25 AM
    You need to visit an actual vet for a physical examination.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 5, 2016, 02:33 AM
    Your dog needs to see a local vet, in person, not anyone on the internet.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 5, 2016, 05:15 AM
    What is the point of a diagnosis? You can't treat this at home. Your dog could die any minute now. Your aim is to find a vet TODAY and if you can't afford expensive treatments, at least put the dog out of it's misery.

You can google 'dog bloat' and find various names for a very serious condition, that is painful and usually quickly fatal. But don't bother. START CALLING AROUND FOR A VET, NOW.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 7, 2016, 04:24 PM
    There are no vets on this site, and no vet online will be able to properly diagnose your dog without seeing him and running tests. That can't be done online.

This site is free, but the advice we can give you, won't be a diagnosis. We can't diagnose online anymore than an actual vet can.

You're obviously expecting to pay for the answer to this, so go to the one and only place that can give you that answer. Your vet.

If you don't have a regular vet and need help finding one, that's something we're totally capable of doing, but a diagnosis, that's not possible here, or anywhere else online.

So, if you give us your general area, country, city, province, state, we can help you find a vet near you. But that's really the extent of what we, or any other site, can do.

In other words, your dog needs to physically see a vet, right away.

I hope it all goes well, and I hope you come back and let us know how it goes. If you need help finding a vet, please come back right away and ask, because your dog needs to be seen right away. You shouldn't even wait a day!

Prayers being sent to your dog for an easy solution and quick and painless recovery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach bigger than the rest of my body? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 13, I'm quite slim but my stomach is twice the size from the rest of me. Does anyone know why this may be? Or how I can get it slim? (and no I'm not pregnant -.-) Just wondering anyway :)

My dogs whole body is stiff and he has a hard time eating and drinking? [ 5 Answers ]

My dog is stiff his whole body, from the face to back legs? He can hardly open his mouth? He walks like, his joints are not bending, he is only a puppy maybe a year old? I don't know what happened? He has a hard time swallowing and chewing?

Bios not seeing(?) bigger hard drive [ 11 Answers ]

I have a used Compaq EVO n800v. I can install and run Windows 2000 on two different 6gb hard drives. When I try to install on a 30 and a 40gb hard drive the installation cd sees the whole 30 or 40gbs and loads onto the hard drive but when a reboot is needed to complete the installation it will...

Between a rock and a hard place [ 1 Answers ]

I have just ended my 7 year relationship with my boyfriend because I feel I can't trust him.Problem is I still love him and I am finding it so hard to move on.He is the love of my life and I feel that my heart has been ripped from my chest. 2 years into our relationship we starting having...

Between a rock and a hard place [ 1 Answers ]

So I met this girl who's boyfriend committed suicide and she had to watch it first hand... Its been 7-8 months since his death and I think she is ready to move on... she gave me her number the other night, but I was wondering if there were any do's or Dont's with her situation... The girl lives...

View more questions Search