Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2016, 10:38 PM
    Live action film with savages and a princess
    OK this movie is an old one and I've asked this before but I'm doing it again, but with better wording. I only saw one scene, this tribe leader was standing on a hill and there were children sized people wearing these strange demonic like helmuts, standing on the hill which appeared to be used for sacrifices. They were all pulling on ropes which had a woman bounded to it and they were all shouting princess. Then a man and his team come along and the man shoots the tribe leader dead, and the battle begins, one of the helmets try to wake the tribe leader up.

Check out some similar questions!

'Live action' film set in England about a fox and a hound being brought up together. [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this 'live action' film between 1975 and 1985 on television. No doubt it was made before that. The film was about a young abandoned fox and a puppy Hound. They we're 'brought up' together, on a ?farm by a young lad and his father who kept and raised hounds for fox hunts. The story goes on...

Live action anime style foreign film where the main character carries around a casket [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out the name of a movie I saw on netflix a couple of years ago. The main character always has a casket on his back and there is always a little girl by his side. In one scene they are sitting at a bart and the little girl keeps stealing the guy sitting next her's whiskey...

Live-action '70s/'80s kids film with a minotaur(?) & glowing handprint [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to find this movie for decades and have struck out more times than I can count. It was a fantasy story. I saw it sometime in the mid-'80s so it was probably from the '70s or early '80s. It's possible it was older but it was definitely color (and live-action; not a cartoon). I...

Looking for lost princess and evil witch film! [ 1 Answers ]

It was a movie I watched in the early 90's and it was about a princess who was stolen away and the kingdom was taken over by an evil witch. She had to climb this big mountain with bare feet or maybe she had boots. The beginning I think was somewhere really cold. But I could be confusing things....

80's live action/cartoon fantasy film title request [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie from around the mid 80's to the early 90's. It was a film about a boy who from what I can remember walks into an antique store and finds a game board that transports him into a fantasy world (live action film to cartoon). After that I can only remember bits, I'm sure...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.