Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2016, 06:48 PM
    The name of a demon movie
    Along time ago I saw a movie about a family that was being stalked by a demon. You do see the demon but it looks like the inside of a lava lamp with its insides going superfast, and it sounds like a screaming woman. They try to evade it but it keeps following them. They ask priests for help but there is nothing they can do. Only when the whole church and town comes to help them are they able to exorcise it.

Check out some similar questions!

In that movie, the demon entered the boy through his belly ! [ 1 Answers ]

It was a horror movie I watched in the eighties. It is about a demon that enters the body of a teenager by jumping up and down on the boy's belly. A family(father, mother, brother and younger sister) just moved in. The mother suspected something strange in the cellar that eventually touched her on...

1980/1990 Funny Demon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I saw a movie when I was younger made in like the late 80's early 90's. From what I remember the guy gets possessed somehow by a demon but he's in love with this girl. A few scenes are she goes to his house and as a joke he explodes his head freaking her out but its humor, a woman steals a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.