Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gma ski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2016, 06:16 PM
    Murray riding mower wont move
    I can not get it to move forward or backwards. The engine runs, the blades will cut, but I can get it to move. 12.5 HP, Model 38500X92
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 3, 2016, 11:33 AM
    Hi,
    Had a flat on one sida and lost the key that lock the rear wheel on one side to the axle.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs & Straton riding Lawn Mower motor (see July 4th Post for more info.)wont run [ 19 Answers ]

As recommend I replaced eh Diode but still having problems It now blows out the 12 amp fuse when I plug it in to the Alternator wire that connects to the main source that flows through the diode. With the wire that connects the alternator unhooked it does not blow the fuse. Could the main...

Murray Riding Mower won't move [ 10 Answers ]

My Murray Riding Mower is 7 yrs old. When I last started the mower it started but does not move forward or backward. Can anyone asvise what could be wrong, e.g. transmission and is it worth repairing, or could it be repaired.

Murray Riding Mower runs but will not move in any gear [ 9 Answers ]

The other day I was cutting my lawn and I hit a bump and the mower stopped moving even though it was still running. I checked the belts underneath and found that the main drive belt that goes to the drive pulley was off the pulley, I put it back on and it was still loose. I started th machine and...

Old Murray riding mower [ 8 Answers ]

I bought an old Murray riding mower last year. I'm not sure what year it is, but here is my problem: One of the rear tires has a flat, instead of loading up the whole mower in the back of the truck, I wouldm like to remove the wheel. I removed the holding pin and the washer from the outside of the...

Mower Replacement Belt, Old Murray Riding Mower [ 2 Answers ]

I have a model 38618X92E. I am looking for a manual or parts catalogue for this model so I can find the proper replacement belt. Thanks.

View more questions Search