Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prosperityball Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2016, 03:41 PM
    Create any adjusting entries needed from the following additional information:
    Create any adjusting entries needed from the following additional information:

a) The hydro bill of $2,000 for December was received but not recorded or paid.

b) A new employee has been hired for $150 a day, with a 5 day week, and will start work on January 1.

c) The Prepaid rent account represents 3 months rent paid October 1, 2011

d) The Furniture was purchased January 1, 2010 and is expected to have a 3 year useful life with a $4,000 salvage value.

e) The unearned revenue represents a prepayment on September 1, 2011 for merchandise to be delivered over 6 months.

f) Emma’s Essentials employs 2 people, each who earn $125 a day and they work Monday to Friday. The year end of December 31, 2011 is on a Friday. The employees have not been paid for the last 4 days.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2016, 05:17 PM
    You forgot to cut and paste your answers and work when you cut and pasted your homework.

We don't do your assignments so you won't have to. Show us your work and your answers and then we can help/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preparing Adjusting Entries, Missing information [ 2 Answers ]

My sister sent me her homework, she told me she doesn't know how to answer them so she asked for my help, unluckily, I can't answer them because what I've been studying is far from this. Please help me answer this problems. Explanation is a great help. :) problem#1 Prepare the adjusting entry...

Following is the information you will need to make your adjusting entries: [ 0 Answers ]

Download Big Ed's trial balance to begin preparing your adjusting and closing entries: Big Ed's Motorcycle Shop Trial Balance Following is the information you will need to make your adjusting entries: Office equipment has a life of five years with no residual value. Store equipment has a...

Prepare the adjusting journal entries needed at June 30, 2010. [ 0 Answers ]

Prepare the adjusting journal entries needed at June 30, 2010: 1. At June 30 the company needed to include Motor Vehicle depreciation of $6,300 in the accounts 2. On June 30 the company decided to increase its provision for doubtful debts from $17,000 to $22,500 3. The company paid an annual...

Advantages and disadvantages of automated systems for adjusting adjusting entries [ 5 Answers ]

Adjusting entries is something I have always done manually, is there any advantage to using an automated accounting system?

Adjusting entries using trial balance and supplemental information [ 1 Answers ]

The following is a partial trial balance for the Mendoza Company as of December 31, 2004: The Mendoza Company Partial Trial Balance December 31, 2004 ...

View more questions Search