Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2016, 12:17 PM
    Banking Question
    What internet bank has no maintenance fees, no minimum deposits. No fees on your savings account if the amount drops. Just no fees.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 4, 2016, 09:51 PM
    No search of every point you made, but here are some to research.

I still prefer the bank where I go and talk to a real person, esp when there are problems.

Best Banks to Bank with – No Fees, High-Yield Savings, Largest Banks, and Credit Unions – AdvisoryHQ

https://www.nerdwallet.com/checking-accounts
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2016, 03:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    No search of every point you made, but here are some to research.

I still prefer the bank where I go and talk to a real person, esp when there are problems.

Best Banks to Bank with – No Fees, High-Yield Savings, Largest Banks, and Credit Unions – AdvisoryHQ

https://www.nerdwallet.com/checking-accounts
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question on banking institution [ 0 Answers ]

What are the consequences of regulating banks? We all know why banks are regulated but are there any negatives at all of regulating banks in America.

Legal question about PTO and banking account [ 3 Answers ]

Our PTO disbanded 2-1/2 years ago. We had PTO bank accounts that it was my understanding would continue to earn interest but have to stay put in the bank unless and until someone showed interest in becoming a PTO again. I also thought there needed to be a minimum active members present at a meeting...

Hi, banking Question. [ 4 Answers ]

I had switched banks after writing checks on my previous bank and some ended up not clearing before money went to the new bank. I guess I still owe the bank something around $700. This bank has not been sending me letters either. My chain of command called me in today and told me that one of the...

Banking [ 5 Answers ]

In reconciling the checking account for colonail cleaners, Steve Papa found that a check for $34.50 had been recorded in the check register as $43.50. The bank returned an NSF check for $62.55. Interest income of $8.25 was earned and a service charge of $10.32 was assessed. What amount should be...

View more questions Search